3. The year-round temperature in Bangalore is amazing, ranging from 70 - 85 F.
4. Driving around Bangalore is remarkably similar to playing a real-life version of MarioKart. Even the honking is similar.
5. You can (and I frequently do) purchase a cup of locally-grown coffee for 10 Rupees (15 cents).
6. This city is predicted to run out of a water source by 2025.
7. The basic Bollywood storyline (from watching 3 films, as well as a few soap opera episodes): a.) a boy likes a girl, b.) the girl thinks he's annoying, c.) the girl realizes the boy is amazing, d.) the two want to get married, e.) the dad has some problem with it, and f.) they find a way to get married by either eloping or winning over the families.
8. Because it's 'good for health' and to neutralize the stomach, a rice and curd mixture is typically served after a spicy meal.
9. I saw bats catching bugs a few nights ago! (bats and Batman - they are inherently my friends)
10. I got very, very sad news when trying to access Netflix, "Sorry, Netflix is not available in your country yet." (See the Netflix lie below that you can "Watch [anything] anywhere.")
11. Rather than everything in one shop (Target- or Walmart-style), there is a shop for everything. One store was specifically for bath mats (see left); there are fruit and vegetable shops; and there are "chemist" shops (pharmacists).
12. McDonald's met my Indian and American hopes and dreams: They have Chili Paneer Pockets (deep-fried, spicy potato pockets) and Oreo McFlurries.
Thanks for reading.